Thursday, October 25, 2012

Wimpy mum - day 3

I think it's Thursday? Is it? Can't seem to wake up?  Urrrrr... energetic kids at 7am... Must be the Stopayne I took at 4.30am this morning to stop the coughing.

Think I'm feverish. Help. Oh no, Luke has a blood nose. Blood on pillow. On bed. Um. Can't take him to school. I'm dead!

Ok, fairly peaceful day. Coughing, sore side, ops normal except for the Nose Bleed which was slow but steady until about 12.30. Li visited. Jane and Roger popped in for supper bringing it with them. All good till Jessica saw whole tomatoes on the pizza and said "I HATE TOMATOES - TAKE THEM OFFFFFFFFF" and Luke went "MOMMMEEEE - MAKE IT CLEAN". I was rather embarrassed to say the least. Sigh. They were fabulous pizzas. And all my kids wanted was the Eskimo Pies that were on offer for dessert.

Jane and Roger - my foodie and kid-distractor heroes!

Alongside my bestest hero who managed to pack a house and get it onto a moving truck in 48 hours. Impressive, babe! Love you madly. Come home soon. I think I might have overdone it on Rinex, Stopayne, Voltarin, kiddie Panado and something else... Iliadin was it. Can't remember as i just slurped all I could find to kill the streaming sinus, throbbing side, endless cough and mild fever.

Hoping against hope you'll start driving home tomorrow. Roll on Friday!

No comments: