Well, after a very early morning of whining, screaming, shouting and all-round grumpiness, and narky comments about the Easter bunny, I snapped. "I want eggs, NOW!"
So I x'd the bunny. Yip. There is NO such thing as an Easter bunny. It is a fun story that we made up, and mom and dad hide the eggs so we can all have fun finding them. That's it. And if you don't behave, no eggs and no hunt.
But mommy, I saw the Easter bunny in our tree. I really did.
Jessica...
Ok mommy, but then can I have a turn being the Easter bunny and hiding eggs with you. Plllllllease?
Final outcome... the boys hide eggs for the girls and vice versa. Then we all go on hunts and everyone gets eggs. And the kids eat them all immediately... or almost all. One saved for Monday. And surprisingly, I don't think I scarred them for life. I think they scarred me though...
| Taking stock of the loot... |
No comments:
Post a Comment