Time rushes past so very, very quickly! Our beautiful small girl is now halfway to 18. Eighteen! Argh!
This year we had a simple birthday party. Movies with favourite cousin Caitlin, small brother and a friend, followed by frozen yoghurt and playing with lego and hanging out with more friends.
 |
| Caitlin, Luke, Jessica and Riley |
 |
| School friends: Hannah, Jessica, Riley and Christy |
Then on her actual birthday, Granny and Grandad came down to join us and we had a family breakfast, followed by an afternoon tea with family and family friends. A lovely day that was full of laughter, kids stampeding through the house and friends. Marvellous.
 |
| Princess Jessica |
 |
| With her new chariot and proud Dad |
 |
| Pancake breakfast of course! |
 |
| The kid crew before descending on the tea table! |
 |
| Grandad with the grandchildren |
 |
| Mom grabs a hug. |
My sweet girl, you are super special. We love your musical wiggles and the songs that get sung at top volume. I chuckle when I have to turn your light out, because yes, I do know about that torch under your pillow that you are going to pick up so you can finish the chapter (or book) as soon as I am on the other side of the house. You are SO not a morning person! And a real night owl. And so very very curious. I pray that you would always be keen to learn and find out more. I love you, my nine-year old tweenie adventuress!
No comments:
Post a Comment