Well actually, after 10 days of being in bed, I can share that the view has not changed much. The level of washing in the baskets goes up and down (up and down) and the baskets do migrate (left and right, left and right). I have moved to the other side of the bed though, so that's new. Ah, and I am blogging. Must be recovering. Woo hoo for big gun antibiotics! And wifi.
| Er, don't think I told anyone that I grew a tail recently... please stay friends! |
So Back-To-Bed and onto the antibiotics. I can now stand for longer than 10 minutes without wanting to pass out, have actually been able to eat again and life is no longer a general haze. Sjoe!
The cats have majored on the person in bed aspect during the day - and I was so weak I agreed they can stay in at night.
They might have snookered that by playing catch through my bedroom though... last night I was up at 4am to chase one out, and then the next hot pursuit bounded across my bed at 5am. Pitter patter (make that the thunder) of little paws and a terminal skid (crrrrasshhhh) led to various items of clothing and shoes being hurled at the cats now hiding under the bed.
1. Make sure I remember to send small boy under bed to retrieve lost clothing and shoes
2. Don't wait 8 days to go to the doc
3. Tonight is the VERY last chance the cats have. Make sure I tell Po face to face. Up close.
No comments:
Post a Comment