Tis the night before birthday, and all through the house
The only thing stirring is that DRATTED mouse
Adam's doing puzzles while I blow up balloons
Mum made a cool cake which will turn Luke to a loon
And now I am printing the last few name tags
Having filled some seriously cool party bags
The partner is briefed on what he must do
Methinks the hours of sleep will be too few!
Emma and Matt arrive before nine
The Harts not long after - early IS NOT a crime
Yay the Munros will be here quite soon
And Holly will add a pretty girl tune
I think it's happening, that it is ALL quite sorted
Of course, that's till the plan is aborted
But three year old birthdays come but once a life
I love my little boy - let the party run rife!
No comments:
Post a Comment