Is not easy. Sigh.
To head to the CCMA or not? Adam says not. But what is justice? And can there be justice?
For the record, our society is based on injustice where those in power do what they want. They dispose of relationships like there is nothing of value in time or investment. Reminds me of Psalms which echoes "Why do the evil ones prosper?" ... not much seems to have changed since David's time.
So, I'm wrestling with hurt and the feeling of being so easily replaced. The replaced thing is just pride that is bent. But the hurt comes from no hearing, no trust, and belief in something I did not do.
Despite saving my client over R3500 on their speaker and his flights alone, pulling off the prize for the most interactive group in the strategy day, encouraging the team to think big... Working late and putting in 200% of me: kids on hold to make their strat day a real success. No sleep. Etc. Looking after their value champs and investing in them to give them an awesome day out (they loved it! Got wonderful thank you letters.) I could continue. I'm not perfect but I know I gave them value.
Guess that is ok. The real people know. God knows. Time to move on.
I thought I should lodge with the CCMA, but just as a point of emphasis. To point out that what they did was unfair. That it has been seen. And then withdraw.
Maybe this blog is my point of arbitration. There, I have said it.
World - read of an injustice.
And then fall to your knees and pray for men in authority: may they lead with true integrity, based on truth, honour and justice.
No comments:
Post a Comment