Thursday, July 17, 2008

Birthday parties

It's my birthday... so I decided life was too exciting to even THINK of having my nap. Mum went to the Post Office to pick up a parcel from Grandma. Don't you think I look cute in the outfit that she sent me for my birthday?

Lots of Mum's friends came over just before the party and helped Mum create lots of cookie bugs for all my friends and me to eat. Auntie Julie took some photos for us...
Of course, it's really important to eat as much as you can on your birthday. Not sure who caught me in the embarrassing pictures below, but, oh well, I was HUNGRY!

Then I really have to say thank you to all my friends. I was very spoiled with lots and lots of lovely presents!

Auntie Des and Uncle Dave gave me an African dress to wear. I think I may have to wait until I can walk though as dresses and crawling are a bit hard.
This was a fun pressie - you bang the bits of wood with a hammer. I like doing that 'cos it makes lots of noise.
Then everyone sang to me and I had to blow out a candle. I tried to stick my finger in it but Mum wouldn't let me.
Here are some of my friends: Emily came early and hung out with me in my cot while I was meant to be sleeping!Ella is supercool. She likes working on her alphabet, as you can see.
Emma tried to eat some of my pressies. I did offer her a cupcake instead...
This is Daniel. He's a serious kind of guy.
This is Nathan. He got caught sipping from someone else's sippy cup.
Nicholas liked my popper toy and escaping from the front garden. Luckily his mom can run really fast, even though she is pregnant with another baby.
And here's Mum and Dad after everyone went home. I think they had fun too!

Oh, and this is one of Mum's best friends, Sarah, holding my best friend Ella.
And later that night, Dad and I parked off on the couch and hung out. I'm wearing my new beanie and I ripped open some more presents.

It's very cool being one, especially with such great friends :)

No comments: