Monday, February 18, 2008

7 months and 1 day - and sleeping!

Well, I have finally managed to get to my blog. Hoorah! Amidst work deadlines, cell group, housework and Jessica awake-times, it all seems rather busy actually. Jessica is now fully into eating real food, albeit a bit mushed up, and has dropped to 3 breastfeeds per day (breakfast, lunch and supper) with a bit of encouragement.


So, as this blog is called "The Storyteller", let the pics do the talking and I'll comment a little!


"Eeeu Mom - what on earth do you have in that bowl? MORE carrots?"


"Hanging out with my buddy Sophia who is two months older than me. She likes her lentil soup at supper time but she does dribble a bit! Personally, I prefer to gum my bouncy seat. Er, actually, it's her bouncy seat but don't mention my drool!"



"My oh-so-very-cute friend Ella who is 3 weeks younger than me. Ella is a pint-size version of fun, and we love sitting and playing together."


Mom comment: Ella's mom and I are waiting for the first full-on fight over a toy. At the moment they take turns sucking and chewing the toys, but there are a few tug-of-wars starting up.



"Dad went climbing with Uncle Gus on Table Mountain. When I grow up..."



"And here's Dad and Uncle Grant paddling in at Yserfontein. They fell off just after this wave and Dad came out looking very blue."

"Practicing my lady-push-ups on the couch. And my cute smile at Dad..."



"My first toof. It took Mom and Dad about 40 photographs to get this picture. Wonder why they are so slow?"


"Yeah, my new backpack, with some mods to keep me out of the sun. I can't quite see over the top yet, so I lean to the side and kick my heels on the pack. I've just discovered that I can reach Dad's hat and so I've started a new game of 'Flip the hat' which I rather like. Mom thinks it's funny but Dad makes 'grr' noises when I pull hard."

No comments: