Wednesday, October 28, 2015

The Bathroom

Back blogging like crazy today. I nearly forgot. How could I? It's revolutionised our lives and those of our future guests. We finally did it. A shower! Exit one blue bath, basin and toilet. 

Then noise, rubble, dust, banging, water spraying, money vanishing (gulp), hurried exits from the house...  


But finally, a new bathroom. Thanks to Lucien and team who chased up on the itty bitty details that made it really lovely. 

There was fun too - Jessica and Luke shot Justice with their water pistols one afternoon. The poor guy had no idea what to do until I loaded him up with a super soaker and sent him off after them. The shrieks and laughter (and puddles) were awesome. 

So, Hotel F is ready for the next round of guests!   Grandad, you don't have to suffer with that small bath again!

No comments: