Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Quick one - I should be in bed

So, Easter has been quite memorable in many ways this year. Buckets of eggs (sugar highs in kids has to be experienced to be survived!), rain (also by the bucket), me down with tonsilitis, Luke a suspected ear infection...

Our guests Tom and Dom have been wonderful with kiddies and exceptionally patient (Luke and Tom have a cricket thing going which leaves Luke in hoots of laughter), Jessica reckons Dom is the in-person with regards to all opinions.

Adam and Jessica got some bike riding in. She's doing really well with balance now, and Adam is running faster and faster to keep up. I spy a bicycle sometime in our future. Luke still likes the black bike best but his legs will soon get him onto the blue push bike.

Going to have to retro-blog soon: missed out on the camping holiday we had. But time for Madame Tonsil and friend to retire or else I won't make Date Night for the second time in three days. D & T have offered to sit on the kids tomorrow night for us!

Till later, xx

No comments: