So my last post was on Wednesday. On Thursday I reluctantly withdrew some money to pay Jessica's school and discovered that I had extra money in the account. Lots. With foreboding I checked it out, and found out that SARS had refunded me. But that has happened before and I had to give it all back.
On Friday I found an email from my tax consultant. And it's really true! The money is ours! What a total relief for income for Dec and Jan!
When I worked it out, the amount I was given is what I was told I would possibly get back from the CCMA!
Yes, the wicked prosper, but God Himself looks after His people. You may shrug and call it a happy coincidence, but the history of His faithfulness to us as a family continues... I know in Whom I believe!
No comments:
Post a Comment