Monday, April 27, 2009

Lukey! Lukey!

That's what I hear every now and then from Jessica. I've only once found her leaning on his chest peering down at him and saying "Lukey" (sorry Luke, but it happens to be true - I did remove her fast and your chest does not look like it caved in??)

Jessica just woke up as I was about to start blogging, so now she is sitting on my lap yelling out "MORE" and "MORE PINGO" while I attempt to capture the mushy thoughts I had with Luke on my lap smiling at me this afternoon. Pingu being a BBC penguin feature that we watch on YouTube when I need a break. Oh dear, tears now because I won't let her play the mouse pointer... Adam is in now to find out what the squawk was and just asked me which mouse I was talking about. Er, that's because we have a little grey creature sliding soundlessly behind the cupboard, making reckless runs across the kitchen and skidding across the bedroom carpet. I think it's also doing pitter-patter noises at night in the roof.

Am I ever going to get this blog down and add some photos after about 2 months of promising to do it?

Er, I give up for now!

1 comment:

Mystic Olive said...

Eish, it's hard enough to update blogs without kids!! S.