All in all, it was a fun day. Mum came in to feed me whenever I got hungry, so I got to see her lots today. This might actually not be too bad!
Thursday, November 01, 2007
First day at the office... um, school!
I'm getting to be a big girl now. Yip, Mum went back to work today and I went to school for the first time. Well, actually they call it creche. Here's Dad getting me out of the car - I have to admit that I slept all the way to work. All that traffic! A girl just has to have a nap!
Here's a picture of me and Mum outside the creche while we waited for it to open. Next to us are Chantal and Jemma (it was also Jemma's first day today).
Monicah is the lady who runs school for us, helped by Sandra. Monicah loves picking me up and cuddling me. Er... I think I may have lipstick on my head so I am going to NEED that bath with Dad tonight.
There are three other girls at Korbitots: Leah is seven months old and trying to walk (you can see her behind Monicah in our picture), Ellen is six months old and loves to sit on the mat and bang her tambourine, and then there is Jemma who is five months old (but only 'cos she was born two months early - and she has a lot to say about it too, just ask the people in the office next to the creche).
All in all, it was a fun day. Mum came in to feed me whenever I got hungry, so I got to see her lots today. This might actually not be too bad!
All in all, it was a fun day. Mum came in to feed me whenever I got hungry, so I got to see her lots today. This might actually not be too bad!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment